Thursday 26 January 2012

A New Post!



Hiya Everyone,


I'm sure you know worse bloggers, but I just can't imagine how bad they must be!



I've had a sit down with Angie and she has helped me put names to photos that she has taken. We'd just like to say, this is all done from her addled brain, so if there are any mistakes - please let me know!



Let me see if I can remember how to do this posting thing!






This is a selection of some of Karen Quickfall's needlework cases.



Are you envious? Because I am.



I covet them.



Her work is immaculate.



Disgusting, really!



(She knows I love her, don't worry!)







Let's see - can I get two photos in one?


This is another set of gorgeous needlecases. Because who can have just one?





If you're like Joey and want to learn Ruskin (though it would be better if you didn't live in the USA!) get yourself to Karen Quickfall. If she can teach me, she can teach anyone. Patience of a saint. And very entertaining stories!


Yay! It's 2012 and only January and I've managed to post!


Wa Hey!


:) Misha

No comments:

Post a Comment