Thursday 26 January 2012

It's TwoFer Thursday!

Can I do two in one night?

Quick question - why does blogger hate me so? I'm sure there are tutorials on how to do this, but somehow I think I should just be able to divine how to do these posts! Excuse any silliness on my part - as I have no idea what I'm doing!



This is Doris Stokes who let us take a photo of her working. You'll find that when you do Ruskin lace, whether it's your first time, or you've been doing it for 10 years, you still need the book! The book is the line by line coach. Elizabeth Prickett did a fantastic job of it, but unless you know how to take it sentence by sentence, the book can give you a headache! Paracetemol (Tylenol for you USA folks) is required for your lace kit!
Thanks, Doris!

No comments:

Post a Comment